GT Insurance’s business is based on trust with customers. In order to provide you with better customer service and products, GT Insurance will collect some of your information through this network platform. In order to protect all the information you provide, GT Insurance adopts the following personal information protection policies:
Welcome to use GT Insurance products and services! We take your privacy and personal information very seriously.
- How we collect and use your personal information
- How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
- How do we store and protect your personal information
- Your rights
- How do we handle personal information of minors
- How your personal information is transferred across borders
- How to contact us
1.How we collect and use your personal information
In order to provide you with better and more personalized products and services, when you use our products and services, unless authorized by law, you authorize GT Insurance to provide you to GT Insurance Information, information generated by enjoying GT Insurance services (including information provided and generated before using this network platform), and information enquired and collected by GT Insurance in accordance with this clause, used by GT Insurance and its necessary partners entrusted for service To provide you with services, recommend products, conduct market research and information data analysis. You authorize GT Insurance to provide, query and collect your information to the partners that GT Insurance needs to cooperate with for the purpose of providing better services and products for yourself, unless otherwise provided by law. For specific uses, please refer to (2) “Information Uses” in “How We Store and Protect Your Personal Information” below.
In order to ensure the security of my information, GT Insurance and its partners have the obligation to keep the above information confidential and take various measures to ensure the security of the information.
We collect and use your personal information in the following ways:
- You provide the personal information directly and automatically collected by us
(1) Registration information and real-name authentication information. When you use the GT insurance service, you need to log in to the universal account registered on the GT insurance network platform. When you register for a JD Universal account, you need to provide us with a mobile phone number and create a password. After registration, you can continue to improve your information on the webpage, including but not limited to: email address information, industry information, etc.
Before you purchase or use GT Insurance Services, you may need to complete real-name authentication. During the real-name authentication phase, you need to further improve including your name, identity document information (identity card or passport-like information), and live detection. . If you have completed the real-name authentication, your real-name authentication information on your GETI universal account will be synchronized to the GETI Insurance online platform. Of course, if you do not complete the real-name authentication, but it will not prevent you from browsing the GT Insurance page or searching for GT Insurance products, which may affect your purchase or use of some services of the GT Insurance web platform, etc. You need to log in and pass the real-name authentication To use business functions.
(2) Equipment information. In order to provide better products and / or services and improve the user experience, we may collect device attribute information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, device configuration, unique device identifier, International Mobile Equipment Identity IMEI, network device Hardware address MAC, advertising identifier IDFA, etc.), device connection information (browser type, telecom operator, language used), device location information (including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that can provide relevant information (such as possible Will provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and base stations), device status information (such as device sensor data, etc.). We may associate information collected from your various devices with them So that we can provide you with a consistent service on these devices. We may associate your device information or phone number with your Katie account.
(3) Log information. When you use GT Insurance Network Platform services, our servers will automatically record some information, such as your use of our products and / or services, IP address, type of browser and language used, download, installation or Information on the use of mobile applications and software, information communicated with communication software, and the date, time and duration of access to services.
(4) Operation and support information. GT Insurance will launch operational activities from time to time for newly launched services and functions. If you participate in related operational activities, we may collect your relevant information through the operational activity interface so that you can successfully participate in the activities. Before collecting your information, we will obtain your authorization separately; if you do not participate in relevant operating activities, you do not need to provide the aforementioned information.
In order to improve the service, the GT insurance network platform will record your service usage, resource consumption, consulting records, consulting information and the communication process between the GT insurance network platform and you. The service support teams of the GT insurance network platform will use the above Information better responds to your needs.
Information we collect about you indirectly
(1) Information about your third-party products or services
GT Insurance has access to a wealth of third-party services (such as [services provided by GT Insurance network platform cooperation service providers]). When you use the above services through the GT Insurance online platform, you may need to submit your personal information.
(2) Get in touch with you and show and push customized content for you
We and our authorized service centers will use the contact information provided by you to inform service messages and communicate with you in all aspects of pre-sale, during-sale and after-sale.
By using the information we collect, we can provide you with customized content, such as recommending products that are more relevant (rather than generally pushed).
In order to give you a better experience, improve our services or other uses with your consent, we may use the information we collect through certain services for our other services, subject to relevant laws and regulations. For example, the information you use when using one of our services is used to show you personalized content or advertisements in another service, and for services such as user research analysis and statistics.
[Promotions] This online platform will collect personal information of visitors to the online platform (and those who participate in competitions or promotions) from time to time. This online platform will only collect this information from those who voluntarily provide the above information. GT Insurance may use this information to inform those who provide the information about products, services and other marketing materials that it may be interested in, and may also invite online platform visitors to participate in market research and other similar activities.
(3) To provide you with security protection
In order to improve the security of your use of our products and services provided by our related parties and partners, we may use your information for identity verification, customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, credit analysis, etc. to prevent and detect , Investigating fraud, endangering security, illegal or violations of agreements, policies or rules with us to protect the GT mate rights and interests of you, our other users, us or our associated parties, partners and the public.
(4) Improve our products and services, and carry out internal audits, data analysis and research
We use the information we collect to provide and improve products and services provided by us and our related parties and partners, and to conduct necessary business operations, such as operating products or providing services, evaluating, maintaining and improving the performance of products and services, and developing New products and services, customer support, and more.
In order to improve the products and services of us, GT ‘s affiliates and partners, we may also perform statistics and analysis on product usage. At the same time, GT may share these statistical information with the public to show the overall usage trend of our services, but these statistical information will not contain any identification information of you.
We use the information we collect for big data analysis. For example, we use the collected information for analysis to form statistical products that do not contain any personal information. We may make public and share with our partners big data analysis information that does not contain identifying content after statistical processing.
(5) Other uses
To ensure that the web platform works properly, we store small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. Cookies usually contain an identifier, a site name, and some numbers and characters. The main function of cookies is to make it easier for you to use the products and services of the web platform, and to help the web platform count the number of independent visitors. Using cookie technology, we are able to provide you with more thoughtful personalized services and allow you to set your specific service options.
When you use GT I products and services, cookies are sent to your device. We allow cookies (or other anonymous identifiers) to be sent when you interact with the services we provide to our partners, such as advertising and / or promotion services, and service features provided by GT , which may be displayed on other web platforms. GT server.
3.How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
We treat your information with a high degree of diligence. Except for the following situations, we will not share your information with any company, organization and individual except GT Insurance and its affiliates without your consent:
(1) After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties. We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, or in accordance with mandatory requirements or judicial decisions of government authorities.
1) Service platform or service provider. The GT Insurance network platform has access to a wealth of third-party services. When you choose to use this third-party service, we will not provide your personal information to third-party service platforms or service providers without your authorization.
2) Various insurance companies. The GT Insurance online platform will cooperate with the Group and its subsidiaries to provide you with consulting, pre-sales assistance, and after-sales services. You authorize us to provide your necessary personal information to the above-mentioned entities so that the above-mentioned entities can contact you and provide You provide quality service.
3) Advertising and consulting service providers / advertisers. Without your authorization, we will not share your personal information with advertising and consulting service providers. However, we may provide processed information that cannot identify you and the recipient cannot recover it, such as anonymized user portraits, and share it with advertising or consulting service providers or advertisers to help them not identify you Under the premise of individuals, improve the effective reach of advertising, and analyze the use of our products and services.
(3) In order for us to jointly provide services to you based on the associated account, recommend information that may be of interest to you or protect the personal and property safety of Geely’s affiliates or other users or the public, and your personal information may be related to ours. Related party sharing. We will only share the necessary personal information (for example, we will share your necessary account information with related parties to facilitate the use of our Jade account to use our related party products and / or services) if we change the purpose of using and processing personal information , Your authorization will be sought again.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization, or individual except GT and its affiliates, except in the following cases:
(1) Obtain your explicit authorization or consent in advance;
(2) Meeting the requirements of laws and regulations, legal procedures or mandatory government requirements or judicial rulings;
We will only disclose your personal information publicly if:
(1) Obtain your explicit consent;
(2) Based on laws and regulations, legal procedures, litigations or mandatory requirements of government authorities.
This network platform is equipped with a strict security system. GT Insurance will keep the personal information collected through this network platform confidential to prevent unauthorized persons, including employees of GT Insurance, from obtaining your information.
(1) GT Insurance will make every effort to ensure that your personal information will not be obtained, processed or deleted by anyone or accidentally.
(2) Kitty Insurance takes all appropriate physical, electronic and management measures to protect your personal data in order to realize Kitty Insurance’s commitment to data security;
(3) The online platform will take various practical measures to ensure that personal information is properly kept, and GT Insurance will comply with all legal requirements regarding the storage of identifiable personal information;
GT Insurance will keep personal information collected through this online platform confidential, but GT Insurance may provide such data to the following parties for the purposes listed in item 4 (2) below:
(1) Any agent, contractor, or third-party supplier that provides network, express delivery, settlement or other services related to the operation of GT Insurance;
(2) Anyone who has responsibility for confidentiality of GT Insurance, including affiliates and branches of GT Insurance, which have promised to keep the information confidential;
(3) GT Insurance includes any person who has a legal obligation to disclose to all branches.
Exceptions to obtaining prior consent when sharing, transferring, or publicly disclosing personal information
(1) directly related to national security and national defense security;
(2) Disclosed in accordance with the requirements of relevant national laws and regulations;
(3) Disclosed at the request of a government department or other agency;
(4) directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(5) Directly related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment enforcement;
(6) in accordance with the judgment or ruling of the court or arbitration institution, and other judicial procedures;
(7) Must be disclosed in order to protect the company’s trademark, copyright or other legal rights;
(8) It must be disclosed in order to protect your interests or the public interest;
(9) Out of the protection of your or other individual’s important legal rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain my consent;
(10) personal information that you disclose to the public;
(11) Where personal information is collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
(12) Necessary for signing and performing contracts in accordance with the requirements of the personal information subject;
(13) Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as finding or disposing of faults of the products or services;
(14) Other circumstances required by laws and regulations.
According to the law, if you share or transfer personal information that has been de-identified, and ensure that the data receiver cannot recover and re-identify the subject of personal information, it is not an act of external sharing, transfer, or public disclosure of personal information. No further notice and consent are required for preservation and processing.
4.How do we store and protect your personal information
(1) Reasons for collecting personal information
The personal information collected on this online platform is used by GT Insurance to provide services to you and improve service quality. If you fail to provide such data to GT Insurance, GT Insurance may not be able to open or renew your account on this network platform, establish or renew user login functions, or provide other GT insurance services such as insurance.
(2) Information purpose
1) The daily operations involved in providing services and business convenience to customers;
2) Help determine customer credit status
3) Design and promote services or related products for customer use;
4) Make disclosures in accordance with legal regulations binding on GT Insurance or any of its branches;
5) For the actual or proposed transferee of GT Insurance, or GT Insurance’s participants or affiliated participants of the client’s rights to evaluate transactions intended to become transfers, participations or affiliates;
6) Uses related to the above.
(3) Shelf life
We will keep your personal information for you while you are using GT products and services. If you cancel your account or actively delete your account information, we will keep your information in accordance with laws and regulations such as the Cyber Security Law. After you cancel your account or actively delete your account information, we will no longer use your personal information commercially, but we may use your personal information anonymously.
(4) Storage area
Your personal information is stored in the People’s Republic of China. If some products or services involve cross-border, we need to transfer your personal information overseas, and we will strictly follow the laws and regulations to ensure that your personal information is safe.
(5) Security measures
1) We will collect, use, store and transmit user information in accordance with industry-proven security standards and specifications, and inform you of the purpose and scope of the use of relevant information through user agreements and privacy policies.
2) We will adopt reasonable and feasible security measures and technical means in accordance with industry standards to store and protect your personal information to prevent your information from being lost, unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage, Lost or leaked. We take all reasonable measures to protect your personal information. We use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent data from malicious attacks.
3) Our information system has passed the information system security level test of the Ministry of Public Security for the record, and has obtained the “National Information Security Level Protection Three Level Certification” approved by the public security department. The company has passed ISO 27001, ISO 29151, ISO 20000 and other international authority information security management and IT service certification, which means that our platform’s technical system is safe and reliable, and its data protection capabilities have been recognized by official and professional organizations.
4) We will train and evaluate employees ‘awareness of data security and security capabilities to strengthen employees’ awareness of the importance of protecting personal information. We deploy an access control mechanism to perform identity authentication and authority control on employees who handle personal information, and clarify job responsibilities and codes of conduct to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information.
5) We remind you that the Internet is not an absolutely secure environment. When you exchange information with other users via email, text messages, etc., you are not sure whether the transmission of the information is completely encrypted by third-party software. Please take care to ensure the security of your personal information. , We recommend that you do not send personal information in this way to avoid leakage of personal information. Please use complex passwords to help us keep your account and personal information secure.
(6) Security event notification
1) We will formulate emergency plans for cyber security incidents, and deal with security risks such as system vulnerabilities, computer viruses, network attacks, and network intrusions in a timely manner. When incidents endangering network security occur, we will immediately launch emergency plans and take corresponding remedial measures And report to relevant authorities in accordance with regulations.
2) After the unfortunate occurrence of personal information security incidents, we will promptly inform you of the basic situation of the security incident and possible impacts, the measures we have taken or are about to take, and the precautions you can take to prevent and reduce them in accordance with the laws and regulations. Advice on risks, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly inform you about the incident by using the contact information you have reserved, such as site notifications, SMS notifications, phone calls, and emails. If it is difficult to notify one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to make announcements. At the same time, we will proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
- Your rights
In accordance with relevant Chinese laws, regulations, standards, and common practices in other countries and regions, we guarantee that you exercise the following rights over your personal information:
(1) Access to your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information, with the exception of exceptions required by laws and regulations. You can access your personal information yourself by:
Account information-If you want to access or edit the binding information of your account, change your password, manage security device information, perform account association, identity authentication, etc., you can perform such operations through the certification center.
If you cannot access such personal information through the above link, you can submit an inquiry through the GT Insurance online platform and contact us at any time.
(2) Supplement or correct your personal information
When you find that the personal information we process about you is wrong, you have the right to make corrections, updates or additions to the incorrect or incomplete information. You can contact us at any time by submitting inquiries through the GT Insurance online platform. To ensure security, we will verify your identity before you exercise the right to make further verifications if necessary.
(3) Delete your personal information
In the following situations, you can ask us to delete your personal information, and you can contact us at any time through [GT Insurance Online Platform to submit an inquiry].
1) If we violate laws, regulations or agreements with you, we collect, use, share or transfer your personal information;
2) If we violate the laws and regulations or the agreement with you to publicly disclose your personal information, you have the right to ask us to immediately stop the public disclosure and issue a notice requesting the relevant receiver to delete the corresponding information.
(4) Cancel your account
You can cancel your previously registered account at any time. You can log in [Account and Security] and log out of your GT account. Once you have logged out of your GT account, you will not be able to use GT ‘s full range of user products and services through the GT insurance network platform, so please exercise caution. In order to protect the GT mate rights and interests of you or others, we will determine whether to support your cancellation request in combination with your use of GTI products and services.
(5) Respond to your above request
For security reasons, you need to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
For your reasonable request, we do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed a reasonable limit, we will charge a certain cost as appropriate. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require excessive technical means (for example, need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), pose risks to the GT mate rights and interests of others, or are very unrealistic.
In the following situations, as required by laws and regulations, we will not be able to respond to your above request:
(1) directly related to national security and national defense security;
(2) directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(3) Directly related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and enforcement of judgment;
(4) We have sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malicious or abusive rights (such as your request would endanger public safety and the GT mate rights and interests of others, or your request exceeds the scope covered by general technical means and commercial costs);
(5) Responding to the request of the personal information subject will cause serious damage to the GT mate rights and interests of you or other individuals and organizations;
(6) Involving commercial secrets.
6.How do we handle personal information of minors
GT Insurance attaches great importance to the protection of minors’ personal information. Our products, web platforms and services are primarily for adults. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you must obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian before using the services of GT Insurance. GT Insurance protects the confidentiality and security of the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
If your guardian does not agree with your use of our services or the provision of information to us in accordance with this policy, please terminate your use of our services immediately and notify us in time so that we can take appropriate measures.
If your guardian finds that we have collected the personal information of the minor without the consent of the guardian, please contact us through the [GT Insurance Network Platform Submit Consultation] and we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
(1) Major changes have taken place in our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, how personal information is used, etc .;
(2) The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure change;
(3) Your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and how you exercise them have changed significantly;
(4) Other changes that may have a significant impact on your personal information rights.
8.How to contact us
In order to ensure that we can deal with your problems efficiently and provide you with timely feedback, you need to submit proof of identity, valid contact information and written requests and relevant evidence. We will process your request after verifying your identity.
Our company is equipped with a professional 400-820-8858 national customer service telephone service system. The agents will provide you with services from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00, answering customer questions directly or transferring customer calls to voice response systems. When the agents at the front desk cannot answer your questions, they will transfer your call directly to the professionals in the relevant business department of the company. If they cannot be transferred on the spot, the agents will make records and forward them to the relevant departments for processing in I will reply to you within 3 working days. When the phone line is busy, you can choose the message service, and the agent will reply to you later.
If you believe that our processing of personal information has harmed your GT mate rights and interests, you can also seek a solution through the following external channels: file a lawsuit in a court with jurisdiction in the location of GT Insurance (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Risk warning
This network platform reminds that due to personal, technical and communication internal and external reasons, your personal information may have the following risks on this network platform:
(1) Any personal data leakage caused by the user notifying others of the user information or sharing a registered account with others.
(2) Any personal data leakage, loss, theft or tampering caused by hacking, computer virus intrusion or outbreak, temporary shutdown due to government control, etc., which affect the normal operation of the network.
(3) Personal data leakage caused by other network platforms linked to this network platform and any legal disputes and consequences arising therefrom.
(1) “We” or “GT ” means GT Insurance (Group) Co., Ltd.
(2) The “GT Insurance” mentioned in this statement refers to the GT Insurance (Group) Co., Ltd. and its directly or indirectly held companies.
(3) “You” means registered users of our products and services and purchasers of paid services.
(4) “GT related parties and partners” means our affiliates, investment companies, alliance members, partners and other trusted third-party suppliers, service providers and agents.
(5) “Personal information” refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or otherwise that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activity of a specific natural person, either alone or in combination with other information. Personal information includes basic personal information, personal identification information, personal biometric information, network identification information, personal health and physiological information, personal education work information, personal property information, personal communication information, contact information, personal online records, personal commonly used equipment Information, personal location information, etc. For the avoidance of doubt, personal information includes, but is not limited to, sensitive personal information.
(6) “Personal information subject” means a natural person identified by personal information.
(7) “Personal sensitive information” refers to personal information that, if leaked, illegally provided or abused, may endanger the safety of people and property, which can easily lead to damage to personal reputation, physical and mental health, or discriminatory treatment. Personal sensitive information includes personal property information, personal health and physiological information, personal biometric information, personal identification information, and network identification information.
(8) “De-identification” refers to the process of making personal information incapable of identifying the subject of personal information without the use of additional information through the technical processing of personal information.
(9) “Anonymization” refers to the process in which the subject of personal information cannot be identified through technical processing of personal information, and the processed information cannot be restored.